It’s St. Patrick’s Day here in the U.S. We wear green, we celebrate. St. Patrick’s Day is the one day of the year when everyone is Irish. 😉
Tonight, I’m going to a party at a friend’s house. We’re upholding a longstanding annual tradition of watching The Boondock Saints. Some words of advice if you haven’t seen this movie yet:
- Put the kids to bed first.
- If you’re easily offended by foul language or violence, put yourself to bed next.
- Do not try to make a drinking game out of the movie
- If you try to drink every time they say the F*** word, you’ll never make it to the middle of the movie, much less the end. 😉
- Do watch the deleted scenes and outtakes on the DVD after you’ve watched the movie. They’re well worth it.
May you all have fun tonight. Celebrate, but be responsible. If you find you’ve had just a tad too much, ask a friend if you can stay the night, or call a taxi. Faith and Begorrah, y’want to celebrate another day, now, don’t ya’? 😉